Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Patreon Support

Hey gang, I recently opened up a Patreon account. Patreon is a funding website, like kickstarter, which supports projects through generation donations and rewards. Patreon's focus is less for larger projects and more for items like blogs, videos, short stories, drawings and the like. You're paying by the post (up to a limit you set for each month). It's a great way of supporting projects you enjoy.

This blog, and furthermore this hobby, means a lot to me and has become a great source of talking to and meeting other like minded individuals. Unfortunately, times are hard and I'm unemployed. So while I'm not asking you to fun my life, I'm asking help in donating to the blog. The money spent there will go primarily to gaming and related items, which in turn goes back to the blog. So we all win.

Any donations are beautiful, and so are you. Here's a link, and one is permanently pasted in the far right corner of this page: http://www.patreon.com/WrathfulLarper

Thank you,

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment